What is SAFERjobs?
- A registered UK charity supported by DWP, BEIS, UK Gov, and law enforcement;
- A free resource to over 50,000 job seekers a month;
- SAFERjobs are working hard to prevent labour market exploitation, reducing employment fraud, recruitment company abuse, or modern slavery;
- The SAFERjobs brand is advertised to over 150m people a month through our various partners.
Benefits of Partnering with SAFERjobs
- Report any jobs advertised without your permission and we will take action;
- Report any compliance issues in your recruitment supply chain;
- Helps meet your obligations under Modern Slavery Regulations to have a compliant supply chain;
- Direct those who have been the victim of fraud and we will provide them with free assistance.
How to join the free campaign
- Make contact so that we can provide our logo & text for your use in a prominent manner;
- Request your recruitment supply chain become partners of SAFERjobs;
- Send us your logo and company blurb when the above is complete and we will get you registered as a SAFER Employer.
To show your support for the SAFERjobs campaign there are a number of opportunities to sponsor or support us.
For more information please contact us.